Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Akon Explains Why Africans Are More Talented Than Black Americans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akon Explains Why Africans Are More Talented Than Black Americans.

LOL. Is this cat serious? He thinks that Africans are more talented than FBA's? I don't know about that. One thing that I know for certain, they aren't more talented than FBA's in boxing.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    LOL. Is this cat serious? He thinks that Africans are more talented than FBA's? I don't know about that. One thing that I know for certain, they aren't more talented than FBA's in boxing.

The ones who come over are talented at fleeing.

These colors don't run

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

The ones who come over are talented at fleeing.

These colors don't run
      Exactly. They always talk about black Americans, but if they were so much better than black Americans, why can't they stay where they are at, and make their own country great?

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Exactly. They always talk about black Americans, but if they were so much better than black Americans, why can't they stay where they are at, and make their own country great?
        That's the million dollar question.

And their response is to blame their government which have the same values as them.

They act like we didnt endure hardship with our government for 400 years

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

That's the million dollar question.

And their response is to blame their government which have the same values as them.

They act like we didnt endure hardship with our government for 400 years
          Exactly.

Comment

Working...
          X