Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't speak for us bruh!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't speak for us bruh!!

I am sorry, but to other blacks, don't speak for FBA when it comes to reparations. We definitely want it. For some reason, people don't want to see Foundational Black Americans have anything. They can speak for themselves. I am full-blooded FBA. Yes, we want reparations.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	49
Size:	223.2 KB
ID:	9272

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I am sorry, but to other blacks, don't speak for FBA when it comes to reparations. We definitely want it. For some reason, people don't want to see Foundational Black Americans have anything. They can speak for themselves. I am full-blooded FBA. Yes, we want reparations.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	49
Size:	223.2 KB
ID:	9272

I agree. There's no need for outside influences if they ain't down for the cause. If he feels that way against France. He can speak on behalf of Haitian.

Comment

Exactly bruh. FBA's are owed. The U.S. doesn't owe these other groups anything.

Tonight Show Comedian GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Comment

This that stuff I don't like because, he is probaby just a sugary double agent. Boy I tell ya, this why I'm being held back by the universe because I would be everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
          This that stuff I don't like because, he is probaby just a sugary double agent. Boy I tell ya, this why I'm being held back by the universe because I would be everywhere
          I hear you bruh.

Comment

The sad thing is that tap dancers like him are also members of Congress who hold the same views and have the ability to enact reparations.

Comment

Yep. I guarantee you, if black Americans get reparations, the haters are going to come out of the woodwork.

Sing U Mad Bro GIF by Travis

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
                Yep. I guarantee you, if black Americans get reparations, the haters are going to come out of the woodwork.

Sing U Mad Bro GIF by Travis

Comment

Working...
                X