Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'We're going to the moon... this time to stay': Jeff Bezos announces $3.4bn NASA contract to land astronauts on lunar surface with his Blue Origin craft - as he hints at plans to build first-ever base on moon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'We're going to the moon... this time to stay': Jeff Bezos announces $3.4bn NASA contract to land astronauts on lunar surface with his Blue Origin craft - as he hints at plans to build first-ever base on moon.

Jeff Bezos is talking about building a base on the moon? That's cool.
    Jeff Bezos' $3.4bn contract with NASA on Friday puts him one small step closer to putting a man on the moon. But he'll need a giant leap to beat rival Elon Musk to the achievement.

This dude is turning into a real life James Bond villain lol

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
      Jeff Bezos is talking about building a base on the moon? That's cool.
      Hes obviously having a pissing contest with Elon. And I bet he's getting government subsidies too

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
        This dude is turning into a real life James Bond villain lol
        I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this

Comment

Thanks for sharing this article. For those who don't know what's for the Moon Landers for the SLS program let me explain the amount of cargo space that it will bring to the Moon. Our first place winner is SpaceX with the Starship moon lander it's cargo capacity can bring up to 150 tons to the Moon. As for Jeff Bezos Blue Moon moon lander can only carry 20 metric tons to the surface of the Moon. As for the pissing contest j about bazos obviously is overcompensating his size if you know what I mean gentleman LOL. We know who won that match Elon with his massive Starship. Another fun fact this Starship has been tested and is ready to go for the next launches as soon as they can get the first stage rocket too space. Asus is still in construction and has not done any tests except for their main rocket that they're constructing at the blue origin manufacturing facility NASA.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
            Thanks for sharing this article. For those who don't know what's for the Moon Landers for the SLS program let me explain the amount of cargo space that it will bring to the Moon. Our first place winner is SpaceX with the Starship moon lander it's cargo capacity can bring up to 150 tons to the Moon. As for Jeff Bezos Blue Moon moon lander can only carry 20 metric tons to the surface of the Moon. As for the pissing contest j about bazos obviously is overcompensating his size if you know what I mean gentleman LOL. We know who won that match Elon with his massive Starship. Another fun fact this Starship has been tested and is ready to go for the next launches as soon as they can get the first stage rocket too space. Asus is still in construction and has not done any tests except for their main rocket that they're constructing at the blue origin manufacturing facility NASA.
            I think we know. Lol but tell us so we are on the same page.

Comment

Working...
            X