Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thousands of ‘ghost students’ are applying to California colleges to steal financial aid. Here’s how.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thousands of ‘ghost students’ are applying to California colleges to steal financial aid. Here’s how.

Months after a mysterious check for $1,400 landed in Richard Valicenti’s mailbox last summer, the U.S. Department of Education notified him that the money was a mistake — an overpayment of the $3,000 Pell grant he had used to attend Saddleback College in Orange County. “I told them I never applied for a Pell,” said Valicenti, a 64-year-old radiation oncologist at UC Davis who had never even heard of Saddleback. Valicenti’s name is among the...

I figured it was BW or immigrants and I was right.

BW conflate their enrollment numbers as the most educated but they don't have high graduation numbers. There's just a lot of them enrolled in college

As for immigrants they could see how easy school can be used free money

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

I figured it was BW or immigrants and I was right.

BW conflate their enrollment numbers as the most educated but they don't have high graduation numbers. There's just a lot of them enrolled in college

As for immigrants they could see how easy school can be used free money
      I agree with you bruh. If there is one thing that I learned when I went to college, is that many people enroll, but many people don't finish.

Comment

Working...
      X