Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back in school...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back in school...

Well, I am back in school taking some classes because I want to get two certifications in Java and C++, and it's difficult. I forgot how difficult college was. I graduated from the University in 2010. This one class that I am taking, I'm not sure if I am going to pass it. I already have my college degree in Computer Science, I am doing this to add these classes to my resume. Hopefully, I will finish this. Anybody on here in school, or either going back, or plan on attending on here? Share your thoughts.

I plan on getting my MBA

I think you should call consider getting IT certifications. In the IT field that's what sets you apart

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      I plan on getting my MBA I think you should call consider getting IT certifications. In the IT field that's what sets you apart
      Sometime in the future, I may try to get Certifications in Google and Microsoft. Also I want to get my A+ too.

via GIPHY

Comment

• jasondreamweaver
        jasondreamweaver commented
        Editing a comment
        I was able to get into the IT field with just a willingness to learn.

It's one of the few fields where you don't need a degree to make major bank.

I got my A+ and within year I got a raise and another IT position.

I wouldn't focus too much on the class bc there was a lot of people with BS in computer science that worked along side people with certs

That's good. You got your A+ too? That's great bruh. What type of IT position did you get? Do you program?

Comment

Working...
      X