Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six sheriff's deputies plead guilty to a U.S. Federal Court for civil rights violations in Rankin County, MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six sheriff's deputies plead guilty to a U.S. Federal Court for civil rights violations in Rankin County, MS

To the point , Brother Man these white boys did not plead guilt to the federal court without some kind of fix toward a light sentence. What is needed is a U.S. Federal District Court room pack with Black men on November 14th, 2023. Brothers I don't do a lot of activist work. I will do my best to tell this story with out all the photo pics, web links and fancy language that a writer should use to hold your attention.

This story was told to me at a community hall Sunday, August 27th. In late January 2023 Rankin County sheriff's squad of deputies called the goons broke in to a young African American man's home and shot him in the mouth. They waited 45 minuets for him to die. They kicked him in the head and he still lived. So they planted a gun and drugs in his home and took him to the hospital in hand cuffs. The big problem was the young man was in his own home with no wants, warrants or allegation against his person. The sheriff's deputies had no reason to be in his home. Oh ONE OTHER THING! The young man's homeboy was right there to witness the whole thing. Now this story comes from a community gathering where Black folk are just sharing their story to ask for community support. As I am also doing. But before the homeboy came to the stage to say it was all true. His Muslim lawyer said the following:
    • The officers broke in the house
    • The officers hand cuff both men
    • They beat the men with flashlights and fist
    • They strip them naked
    • They made the men to stand naked inside the home's shower
    • The officers placed a dildo (sex toy) inside the men's mouth or other orifice
    • The officers placed a loaded pistol inside Michael Jenkins's mouth and pulled the trigger. Eric Peterson, the homeboy, torture was not explained
    There should be more fact to story found in the Final Call news paper from the Nation of Islam. The lawyer made reference to the paper's head line The Goons in the community meeting. This is a very big deal. This is not a Rodney King beating. This was a modern day lynching by white men under the color of authority. And they pleaded GUILTY. I had heard through the grapevine that this had something to do with a white woman. Has not it always had something to do with a white woman? The community meeting was titled: In the memory of Emmett Till.
    Brothers- November 14th in the City of Jackson, Mississippi--The Federal District court house should look like a million man march. No Justice! No Peace!

Originally posted by boypriest View Post
    To the point , Brother Man these white boys did not plead guilt to the federal court without some kind of fix toward a light sentence. What is needed is a U.S. Federal District Court room pack with Black men on November 14th, 2023. Brothers I don't do a lot of activist work. I will do my best to tell this story with out all the photo pics, web links and fancy language that a writer should use to hold your attention.

This story was told to me at a community hall Sunday, August 27th. In late January 2023 Rankin County sheriff's squad of deputies called the goons broke in to a young African American man's home and shot him in the mouth. They waited 45 minuets for him to die. They kicked him in the head and he still lived. So they planted a gun and drugs in his home and took him to the hospital in hand cuffs. The big problem was the young man was in his own home with no wants, warrants or allegation against his person. The sheriff's deputies had no reason to be in his home. Oh ONE OTHER THING! The young man's homeboy was right there to witness the whole thing. Now this story comes from a community gathering where Black folk are just sharing their story to ask for community support. As I am also doing. But before the homeboy came to the stage to say it was all true. His Muslim lawyer said the following:
    • The officers broke in the house
    • The officers hand cuff both men
    • They beat the men with flashlights and fist
    • They strip them naked
    • They made the men to stand naked inside the home's shower
    • The officers placed a dildo (sex toy) inside the men's mouth or other orifice
    • The officers placed a loaded pistol inside Michael Jenkins's mouth and pulled the trigger. Eric Peterson, the homeboy, torture was not explained
    There should be more fact to story found in the Final Call news paper from the Nation of Islam. The lawyer made reference to the paper's head line The Goons in the community meeting. This is a very big deal. This is not a Rodney King beating. This was a modern day lynching by white men under the color of authority. And they pleaded GUILTY. I had heard through the grapevine that this had something to do with a white woman. Has not it always had something to do with a white woman? The community meeting was titled: In the memory of Emmett Till.
    Brothers- November 14th in the City of Jackson, Mississippi--The Federal District court house should look like a million man march. No Justice! No Peace!
    Man, that's horrible. Those cops should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. What they did WAS definitely a modern day lynching. They shot the brother in the mouth, and he survived? WOW. What a strong dude. I thought that after George Floyd, many of these cops would have learned their lesson. I was wrong. I hear you, The Federal District court should definitely be packed with blacks. What happened to that brother was a gross injustice.

Period.

Comment

Working...
    X