Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the Yeezy/Adidas patents for the shoes(none have his name on them).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the Yeezy/Adidas patents for the shoes(none have his name on them).

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	464.5 KB ID:	7078​ SMH, I have been off and on when I have the coin trying to get help with filing that, but looks like will have to go with non black on that too, just got ignored from the few brothers I was told to reach out to. The only thing I'm going to assume for now, I was too small potatoes for their time. But this type of sht does hold people back.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	464.5 KB ID:	7078​ SMH, I have been off and on when I have the coin trying to get help with filing that, but looks like will have to go with non black on that too, just got ignored from the few brothers I was told to reach out to. The only thing I'm going to assume for now, I was too small potatoes for their time. But this type of sht does hold people back.
      Are you talking about designing shoes?

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
        This was in ADIDAS statement which didn't disclose how much he is paid for these designs.

Bc there's a reason why they held out on terminating the contract with Kanye.

It's interesting how he was able to get out all his deals with major brands whole burning a whole lot of bridges

Comment

Honestly I don't understand you had the resources, connects and money. Is it really that hard to start or prop up your own thing as a competitor? I understand that are crucial things that is lost when not messing with them, specially now where resources/manufacturing etc, is being compressed so a lot of companies are using the same lines/connects for everything. So if you piss one off you may have lost 3 or 4 manufacturing connects or something. But it just seems like he could use small amounts of money while being quite and built up a alternate empire of sorts.

Anyways man I do like some of Dapper Dan's stuff, can't wait until I can get some throw away, would love a piece or two of this collab and still need my Kanye Comforter jacket. I wanted a pair the shoes, but he does not get paid for those and plus the style I want has a stupid price.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	20
Size:	597.2 KB
ID:	7593​

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
            Honestly I don't understand you had the resources, connects and money. Is it really that hard to start or prop up your own thing as a competitor? I understand that are crucial things that is lost when not messing with them, specially now where resources/manufacturing etc, is being compressed so a lot of companies are using the same lines/connects for everything. So if you piss one off you may have lost 3 or 4 manufacturing connects or something. But it just seems like he could use small amounts of money while being quite and built up a alternate empire of sorts.

Anyways man I do like some of Dapper Dan's stuff, can't wait until I can get some throw away, would love a piece or two of this collab and still need my Kanye Comforter jacket. I wanted a pair the shoes, but he does not get paid for those and plus the style I want has a stupid price.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	20
Size:	597.2 KB
ID:	7593​
            I'd rock that hoodie.

As far as manufacturing, it's not easy and involves a lot of red tape.

He couldn't leverage the potential income from Adidas to create his own.

After the deal dissolved, his net worth was 200 million now where near enough to find manufacturing

Comment

He should still do boutique like Dame and Master P. or maybe even work with them

Comment

Working...
              X