Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Franciscans line up at board meeting to sing and shout their support for a reparations plan to give every black resident $5M, wipe personal debt, provide $97K incomes and homes for just $1 - and no one asks how the city will foot the bill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Franciscans line up at board meeting to sing and shout their support for a reparations plan to give every black resident $5M, wipe personal debt, provide $97K incomes and homes for just $1 - and no one asks how the city will foot the bill.

Honestly, I have thought about that too. I wonder how San Francisco would foot the bill. I guess they can find a way. This country seems to find a way to spend money on other frivolous things.
    San Francisco's Board of Supervisors on Tuesday held its first hearing to listen to the public's views on a plan for reparations - which would see the struggling city hand out cash to black residents.
Working...
X