Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'This is unrealistic and disgusting': Former BLM activist slams San Francisco reparations plan as white board member says she wants to adopt ALL 111 recommendations - from $5M lump sums for each black person to homes for just $1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'This is unrealistic and disgusting': Former BLM activist slams San Francisco reparations plan as white board member says she wants to adopt ALL 111 recommendations - from $5M lump sums for each black person to homes for just $1.

Look at this guy's name? He is NOT FBA. He is another coon. They are angry because reparations is ONLY for black Americans. Everybody wants us to be at the bottom, and STAY there. I am around all of these different ethnic groups. They all look down on Black Americans out here. Just recently, have things gotten better living in the Bay Area; due to it becoming increasingly frowned upon to be racist out here. If The Bay then was like it was now, I never would've had to write my book and YouTube videos. I look back at my younger self, and I reallized that I lived through all of that crazy mess. There are many things that I regret that I did when I was a young black man. The tension was on me when I was young. I honestly thought that I wouldn't be able to make it due to the mind-numbing HATE that was out here back then. Not to mention, I had other problems as well. Black Americans SHOULD not let other blacks speak for us. Many of them are, low-key-against us. Believe me, I know.
    Xaviaer DuRousseau, a conservative activist who used to support BLM and who previously lived in the Bay Area, said he thought San Francisco's reparations plan was ridiculous and unworkable.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Look at this guy's name? He is NOT FBA. He is another coon. They are angry because reparations is ONLY for black Americans. Everybody wants us to be at the bottom, and STAY there. I am around all of these different ethnic groups. They all look down on Black Americans out here. Just recently, have things gotten better living in the Bay Area; due to it becoming increasingly frowned upon to be racist out here. If The Bay then was like it was now, I never would've had to write my book and YouTube videos. I look back at my younger self, and I reallized that I lived through all of that crazy mess. There are many things that I regret that I did when I was a young black man. The tension was on me when I was young. I honestly thought that I wouldn't be able to make it due to the mind-numbing HATE that was out here back then. Not to mention, I had other problems as well. Black Americans SHOULD not let other blacks speak for us. Many of them are, low-key-against us. Believe me, I know.
    You called that

He's a Haitian who said Candace Owens changed his life

​​​I couldn't make this up

https://youtu.be/D_S_yu1xZ-U

The Sevan Podcast https://thesevanpodcast.com › 686-...
    Xaviaer DuRousseau | Candace Owens Changed My Life

Comment

Working...
    X