Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shootings over wrong door, wrong car, wrong driveway. The right answer? Always more guns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shootings over wrong door, wrong car, wrong driveway. The right answer? Always more guns.

Sigh...America and more guns. Like I have said many times, it seems to be a shooting damn near every day. I understand protecting our Amendment right to bear arms, but many of these people out here who have guns shouldn't be having them.
    America's routine outbreaks of gun violence are always met with a promise more guns will make us safer. Let's tease that out and see where it leads.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Sigh...America and more guns. Like I have said many times, it seems to be a shooting damn near every day. I understand protecting our Amendment right to bear arms, but many of these people out here who have guns shouldn't be having them.
    It's interesting how white people can explain away gun violence when it's white people doing the shooting

If I have leaned anything, gun control should only apply to Black people they consider thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

It's interesting how white people can explain away gun violence when it's white people doing the shooting

If I have leaned anything, gun control should only apply to Black people they consider thugs.
      Exactly.

Comment

Working...
      X