Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taste test: We tried Chick-fil-A's new cauliflower sandwich debuting in Denver.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taste test: We tried Chick-fil-A's new cauliflower sandwich debuting in Denver.

I'm not sure if this sandwich is something that I would try. What about y'all?
    After four years of tinkering, Chick-fil-A is testing its first plant-based sandwich — the Chick-fil-A Cauliflower Sandwich — in Denver, beginning this week. Why it matters: If the sandwich proves to be popular in three pilot markets — the Mile High City, Charleston, S.C. and the North Carolina Greensboro-Triad area — it could launch nationwide. Details: It is made with a "tender filet cut from a whole, real cauliflower" but the menu says it's...

I could probably do it because I'm a chicken fan and when I'm eating vegetables it often broccili and cauliflower, so if they can make that taste like chicken, If I can get it fresh, I can see putting it in the rotation if you go there a lot.
    Because I used live right across the street from one like 30 I was down bad anytime the open the thing to let the smell out down the street.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
      I'm not sure if this sandwich is something that I would try. What about y'all?
      Cauliflower is kinda dense so I can imagine they can replicate the texture.

I'd try it but I don't know about eating it instead of chicken

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Cauliflower is kinda dense so I can imagine they can replicate the texture.

I'd try it but I don't know about eating it instead of chicken
        I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
        X