Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘I don’t work there anymore, so it’s not like I can get fired’: Former worker shares In-N-Out ‘order secrets’.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘I don’t work there anymore, so it’s not like I can get fired’: Former worker shares In-N-Out ‘order secrets’.

I remember when I first came out to Cali, and had In - N - Out. I thought that the burgers were delicious. Over time, however, I didn't like them that much anymore.
    A TikToker who said she is a former In-N-Out worker shared several "order secrets" that viewers can allegedly request at their local In-N-Out. In a video with over 52,000 views, TikTok user Jess (@jessmmichel) shared several creations she and her co-workers used to make during their time at In-N-Out. While she said that some are not orderable by the general public and were simply items she and her co-workers made for fun, others can be acquired...

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I remember when I first came out to Cali, and had In - N - Out. I thought that the burgers were delicious. Over time, however, I didn't like them that much anymore.
    It's overrated. Just like her secret menu items.

That sounds like a great way for them to mess up your order. It was always packed and slow when I went.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

It's overrated. Just like her secret menu items.

That sounds like a great way for them to mess up your order. It was always packed and slow when I went.
      It's still packed, and slow. I don't really like their burgers that much. They are only good when they are hot.

Comment

Working...
      X