Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McDonald's Workers Are Begging People To Stop Ordering Adult Happy Meals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonald's Workers Are Begging People To Stop Ordering Adult Happy Meals.

I wonder if this is as chaotic as the Popeye's Chicken Sandwich craze.
    The news of Happy Meals for adults seemed like a neat little publicity stunt for McDonald’s, and a fun story for everyone to chortle along with. Cactus Plant Flea Market-style four-eyed toys of the old McDonald’s characters, in a box for the grown ups, seems a certainty for viral success. However, it turns out it’s backfiring spectacularly on actual McDonald’s staff, who are reporting the hyper-popular promotion has brought about chaos and misery as they struggle to fulfill an avalanche of order

Man I want to invest in this and find a location to put it up by me. But I'm still working on getting a LLC set up, because they couldn't just sell it a individual , plus can't afford to pay for it outright. But I love Jamba juice and can't get it anymore. I would love to do a group investment in this. Got $500 so far, but definitely plan to reach out to them again when I get this LLC thing going so can be official when I start asking for loan. I would think a bank or some type of angel investor would think this could be decent returns. If right location is picked I have several in mind. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	8
Size:	776.8 KB
ID:	5463​They better shut up.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X