Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A REAL Man's BBQ Grill - The Weber GENESIS SPX-435 Smart Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A REAL Man's BBQ Grill - The Weber GENESIS SPX-435 Smart Grill

Okay boys and girls, I had a very cool person from Canada who watched my video where I fixed the Char-Broil grill that my wife bought years ago. It had rusted up and the burners didn't operate correctly. I was able to get new parts for that grill and make it work again but the bottom of the firebox could not be repaired. In order to repair it, I had to buy a completely new firebox. At that price, I may as well buy another grill.

Well, my new buddy in Canada saw my dilemma, got in contact with me and told me that I was wasting my time with that Chinese made junk and that I needed to step up my grillin' game. So he told me that he was going to send me a REAL man's grill. This video is all about what happened. Bro' touched The Junkman's heart DEEP with his generosity and I will be forever thankful. So sit back and enjoy, as I not only cover me putting this beast together but I break out my first burn in of this new monster.

For those who want the details of this grill, check the following link. I purchased mine from The BBQ Guys. They deliver, and provide excellent customer service.

https://www.bbqguys.com/weber-grills...tainless-steel

Last edited by Junkman2008; 10-11-2022, 08:36 AM.
    Marines: Making the other guy die for his country for over 200-years.
Working...
X