Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tropicana: Stop using bugs to color your juices!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropicana: Stop using bugs to color your juices!

This is gross. I didn't know this.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    This is gross. I didn't know this.
    Click on the part of URL that says "Just A Moment" to see the article.

Comment

Took that whole allowable amount to whole new meaning. I learnt this the hard way living next to super Walmart where I was doing all my grocery shopping. From doing that over time I built up a mental list, items that were in the "Food grocery section" . But if you ate the wrong substance as a regular food item you will end up in the hospital quick. Walmart to me became the China of groceries. They would bring a product in, the real one, make it somewhat cheap to drive traffic, then if the company of that product don't make a good deal to keep Walmart happy, next month Walmart brand is out. The price will be a straight undercut and they will put what is needed to sell more of their version, to the point of even stop stocking the original. I say if thats what they want to do and are partially own by the government or something, just go on and make that part of the advertising be like buy US Greatvalue instead of the leading brand or something.

Comment

Working...
      X