Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would YOU eat chicken grown in a lab? FDA says one type of cultivated meat is safe, paving the way for products to enter restaurants and grocery stores.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would YOU eat chicken grown in a lab? FDA says one type of cultivated meat is safe, paving the way for products to enter restaurants and grocery stores.

Would anybody on here eat chicken grown in a lab? I don't think that I would.
    Lab-grown chicken developed by a California company will soon make its way to a supermarket or restaurant near you after today's FDA approval.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I'd have to see if my body can still handle a hot n spicy from Mc Dowel's then probably could handle that, but I bet it turns out to still be healthier to eat the insects.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post

I'd have to see if my body can still handle a hot n spicy from Mc Dowel's then probably could handle that, but I bet it turns out to still be healthier to eat the insects.
      LOL. I hear you bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
        I believe this is how we will eventually have that Kitchen in the Jetsons where you press a button and what ever you want is made for you

I remember Neil Degrasse Tyson had tried beef made in a lab years ago and he's still here. He said it was going to be available soon. He wasn't lying

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

I believe this is how we will eventually have that Kitchen in the Jetsons where you press a button and what ever you want is made for you

I remember Neil Degrasse Tyson had tried beef made in a lab years ago and he's still here. He said it was going to be available soon. He wasn't lying
          Hmm I wonder did he eat it for atleast year, like a human trial? A bad food future I keep seeing something is looking like Demolition man universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post

Hmm I wonder did he eat it for atleast year, like a human trial? A bad food future I keep seeing something is looking like Demolition man universe.
            I could live without taco bell lol

Comment

Working...
            X