Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It might pop off in Africa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It might pop off in Africa.

It's good to see many Africans standing up for themselves against their colonizers. They also need to add the Arab world to the list.

I still don't understand. How is African leaders siding with Putin and Xi good again? Maybe its because I live here in the US, but it just seems more useful to have someone who want to fight for the crooked democracy, rather than just straight up ruling over you.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      I still don't understand. How is African leaders siding with Putin and Xi good again? Maybe its because I live here in the US, but it just seems more useful to have someone who want to fight for the crooked democracy, rather than just straight up ruling over you.
      It really isn't good. Neither country cares about the well-being of Africa, as a whole. Africans are going to have to depend on other Africans if progress is to be made.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
        Somebodysunclephil commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, It just this is fixing to set us/them back even more. I really don't get the greed.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

It really isn't good. Neither country cares about the well-being of Africa, as a whole. Africans are going to have to depend on other Africans if progress is to be made.
      Yep.

Comment

"Viva" Africa it's about time they outing ( expelling) the Burlin Conference attendees.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaimah View Post
          "Viva" Africa it's about time they outing ( expelling) the Burlin Conference attendees.
          Exactly bruh.

Comment

Working...
          X