Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blaxit: Tired of Racism, Black Americans Try Life in Africa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaxit: Tired of Racism, Black Americans Try Life in Africa.

Hmm...What do y'all think about this? I see that alot of black Americans are moving back to Africa.

Blaxit: Tired of Racism, Black Americans Try Life in Africa (yahoo.com)

Thanks for posting this. I've been doing research into that lifestyle of changing from Western countries like United States Canada the UK or other European countries to the African continent. It is an incredible experience from the opinions of the people who have moved there. The only issue is that you need to make sure that you do your research before making the full move because there have been people who have done the full move to African continent and lost everything. In order to have that self healing over time and that right investment into the African continent with yourself being, there there must be a self-awareness of what we want and what we will do as actions when it comes to the full move to the continent. There are many YouTubers that talk about this and I highly recommend checking out GO black to Africa and other YouTubers on it.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
      Thanks for posting this. I've been doing research into that lifestyle of changing from Western countries like United States Canada the UK or other European countries to the African continent. It is an incredible experience from the opinions of the people who have moved there. The only issue is that you need to make sure that you do your research before making the full move because there have been people who have done the full move to African continent and lost everything. In order to have that self healing over time and that right investment into the African continent with yourself being, there there must be a self-awareness of what we want and what we will do as actions when it comes to the full move to the continent. There are many YouTubers that talk about this and I highly recommend checking out GO black to Africa and other YouTubers on it.
      I hear you bruh. I have watched Go Black To Africa several times. I think that I am subsribed to him. He makes good commentary in regards to what it is like living on the African continent.

Comment

I want to do the Mexican type of situation, get sime tyoe of business going before I go. I do plan to go to visit soon as it is part of the Visa sponsorship process for some one to come here. I hope

Comment

My brother found a wife and moved there last year. He said he likes it, but the Arabs are taking over. We just can’t win

Comment

Working...
          X