Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pandemic shortage of trading cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandemic shortage of trading cards

I gotta say this year this time is getting more out of hand and slower. With a surge of trading card shortage due to pandemic, company policy or evil scalpers it’s getting more hard to get Yu-g-oh cards any more like wow. This nation is turning more down hill with each shortage of pacific items. Despite normalcy it’s just not fully normal at all. So if anyone has an interest in trading cards the only best bet is online.

Yeah I was reading an article regarding Target and them having issues with the card shortage. This has been a rather weird year, i'm still tripping on how there's a shortage on tech parts like with the Xbox and Playstation, apparently they'll be a shortage on those too until closer to the end of the year.

Comment

• Koiman71
      Koiman71 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. And just last week I even heard some stores like target on customer pulling a weapon over cards like okay you think this is the Wild Wild West. This is just F up and sad like there are over people who wants trading cards and these scalpers gobble them up like PAC- Man. Just ridiculous. Makes me wonder what will the future of TCG world and Video game effect if this continues ?

Right? Remind me of all the bots they had to get all of the ps5/xbox series consoles at launch

Comment

Working...
    X