Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody on here got the Undisputed for the P.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody on here got the Undisputed for the P.C.

I like the game, but it's hard to win against the computer.

They tripping, you want people to test your game and you put on Steam for $30 that seems backwards, you would put it on Xbox gamepass for short time then remove it from there then put it on Steam. Just looking at it looks like slimmed down fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      They tripping, you want people to test your game and you put on Steam for $30 that seems backwards, you would put it on Xbox gamepass for short time then remove it from there then put it on Steam. Just looking at it looks like slimmed down fight night.
      I agree with you on that. They should have put it on the consoles first. The game is tight, but it's really hard to win against the computer. The computer counters everything you do.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
        I like the game, but it's hard to win against the computer.

I have been playing this game quite a bit lately. My brother likes it, and I like it too. The boxers fight like they do in real-life. I finally know how to clinch. That was the only thing that the I felt like the game was missing. It's easy to clinch on there; easier than it is on Fight Night Champion. The game is tight. I have to say, in my personal opinion, it's better than Fight Night Champion. It's going to be RAW when it comes out for the consoles. I hope that they add more boxers by then.

Comment

Working...
        X