Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever played cyberpunk 2077?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever played cyberpunk 2077?

Has anyone ever play cyberpunk 2077? The Creator of the cyberpunk franchise is Mike Pondsmith, a well respected business owner and creator of the cyberpunk 2077 story. This African American has changed the game of the storyline tabletop games and the video game industry. If anyone has ever played the game maybe one of you would like to share your screenshots of your character. Take the time to look at cyberpunk 2077 for yourself. Thank you.
    https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Mike_Pondsmith

I've been wanting to play it! But i'm waiting until I upgrade my first gen Xbox One to the Xbox series x or PS5. If I happen to get it by the end of the year i'll be sure to post it here! hahaa

Comment

• OJ006
      OJ006 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for sharing your youtube channel. im definitely subscribing.

The cool thing about this game is that you can do lots of pictures with your charactor. I would advise to take pictures with the accordance to the forum rules.
    Enjoy lol.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi OJ006,

One reason I haven't played the game and it wasn't reviewed on our platform, was based on the All Foods poster that looked just like Wm.H.West's Big Minstrel Jubilee. It was revealed by @Kagisbu on twitter. Has that been removed?

Click image for larger version

Name:	minstrel_posterbillyvanware_edit_2.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	190.3 KB
ID:	1267 Click image for larger version

Name:	EpaQB4TWMAA1IXU.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	1268

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
      Has anyone ever play cyberpunk 2077? The Creator of the cyberpunk franchise is Mike Pondsmith, a well respected business owner and creator of the cyberpunk 2077 story. This African American has changed the game of the storyline tabletop games and the video game industry. If anyone has ever played the game maybe one of you would like to share your screenshots of your character. Take the time to look at cyberpunk 2077 for yourself. Thank you.
      https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Mike_Pondsmith
      Attached Files

Comment

I have not heard about it. Was there any changes on this resently? Or was there something else?

Comment

• SdgtBlu
          SdgtBlu commented
          Editing a comment
          I haven't heard about it since the launch, but it rubbed me the wrong way.

My PC can't handle it but it does seem cool.

Comment

Yes beat it twice

Comment

Nice Tremillez22. What class did you play as?

Comment

Working...
            X