Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I purchased SF6...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I purchased SF6...

I purchased Street Fighter 6 for the PC, and it's ILL. I like it. Anybody on here play Street Fighter?

I know I'm getting it, just hate didn't really get to try it out on my rig, I have a little pre planned Diablo 4 with some folks if that falls through I'll probaby go on and jump into this even though, I hate that I'm fixing to have to pay $35 - $50 to play as Balrog. If that happens I'm out until sale for the dlc.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
      I purchased Street Fighter 6 for the PC, and it's ILL. I like it. Anybody on here play Street Fighter?

Naa I don't play.

Is PC gaming better than console

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
        I know I'm getting it, just hate didn't really get to try it out on my rig, I have a little pre planned Diablo 4 with some folks if that falls through I'll probaby go on and jump into this even though, I hate that I'm fixing to have to pay $35 - $50 to play as Balrog. If that happens I'm out until sale for the dlc.
        I plan on getting Diablo 4 too when it drops tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Naa I don't play.

Is PC gaming better than console
          I can't really say. In some ways, yeah. With a powerful PC, the games look better than they do on console. I bought SF6 for the PC. I use an arcade stick with it. I can't play fighting games on a regular game controller.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I can't really say. In some ways, yeah. With a powerful PC, the games look better than they do on console. I bought SF6 for the PC. I use an arcade stick with it. I can't play fighting games on a regular game controller.
            Yeah they definitely added more buttons on the controllers

Comment

Yeah same, I use arcade stick or Playstation 4 controller on PC is the only reall way to get all the BS out of the way. Then being wired for everything on top of high FPS on your machine.

Comment

It's something. I have feeling I am not playing how it actaully feels though. Because there is no way people actually like all the input delay.
                Like to me it felt like I was playing Mortal Kombat in the since in the game most of the characters feel meaty weighty, which is do to Unreal engine and it feels like there is artificial delay in it to make it harder to do the same move over again, ie spam. But it does force you to think in the sense you don't have a lot of "chances" this time around it seems.

Comment

Yeah same, I use arcade stick or Playstation 4 controller on PC is the only reall way to get all the BS out of the way. Then being wired for everything on top of high FPS on your machine.
                  I'm glad it is just not me who noticed this about the new controllers

Comment

Just wanted to say of course I MRGREATJOB on steam so we can get some matches in. I have done good to show my wins, I am definitively still learning all the ins and outs, I purposely don't look up youtubes and stuff unless I can't play the game at all if I don't look up the info. So it will not be no tournament level play or nothing, want to have a good time and explore. Randos online though got to get it. jboldeniv and anyone else of course. I would rather we do a room not just randomly see each other online.

Comment

Unfortunately right now though I roughly only have the time frame between 7 - 9pm any day thats not my off day to play.

Comment

Just wanted to say of course I MRGREATJOB on steam so we can get some matches in. I have done good to show my wins, I am definitively still learning all the ins and outs, I purposely don't look up youtubes and stuff unless I can't play the game at all if I don't look up the info. So it will not be no tournament level play or nothing, want to have a good time and explore. Randos online though got to get it. jboldeniv and anyone else of course. I would rather we do a room not just randomly see each other online.
                        I might try to add you, if I can find you online.

Comment

Working...
                        X