Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody here going to get an XBOX Series S, or X, or PS5???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody here going to get an XBOX Series S, or X, or PS5???

I haven't bought a console in a while. I haven't bought a console since I bought an XBOX 360, and PS3. I never bought the PS4. Anybody going to get the XBOX Series S or X? Or the PS5??

I had the Xbox one slim a few years ago..I ended up selling it..it got boring

Comment

I might get the ps5..PlayStation usually has better games than Xbox

Comment

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
        I had the Xbox one slim a few years ago..I ended up selling it..it got boring
        Yeah. Playing game consoles can get kind of boring for me too. However, I will get a console if they come out with a new Fight Night boxing game.

Comment

I might get the ps5..PlayStation usually has better games than Xbox
          Yep. I agree.

Comment

I'm getting that new Xbox. Playstation's "movie" games be hella boring

Comment

Originally posted by ABomb View Post
              I'm getting that new Xbox. Playstation's "movie" games be hella boring
              I'm not sure which one to get. The XBOX Series X is more powerful than the PS5, except for the slower SSD. However, that doesn't necessarily translate to more sales. However, I will get whichever console that comes out with the Fight Night boxing game.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I'm not sure which one to get. The XBOX Series X is more powerful than the PS5, except for the slower SSD. However, that doesn't necessarily translate to more sales. However, I will get whichever console that comes out with the Fight Night boxing game.
                I don't think they'll ever bring that back

Comment

Originally posted by ABomb View Post

I don't think they'll ever bring that back
                  You could be right. It would be nice if they did come out with it, I would snatch it up in a heartbeat.

Comment

I wanna see flyod mayweather as the cover athlete of fight night

Comment

I wanna see flyod mayweather as the cover athlete of fight night
                      Me too. That would be cool if he was the cover athlete. If they come out with another Fight Night, hopefully, they can put Floyd Mayweather in the game.

Comment

Well...It looks like I will be getting a PS5 this year. Hopefully, I will get it sometime in August. The only reason that I want one, is to get that boxing game coming out: eSports Boxing Club.

Comment

Bet. Gotta have both the PS5 & the XBSX. But here's the thing. I think that both Sony's
                          PS Divn & Microsoft's Xbox Divn, both pulled a fast one. And paid Scalpers to buy up all their stock. As if it was a lot more units, than they both actually had. Then overpriced them for resale, on whatever sites. Because they didn't have their consoles or their games ready, within the heart of the CV19PDM, AR the end of 2020. And their joint plan was to do as they are doing & have been doing. Rolling out minimal things, slowly while acting as if, it was the Scalpers Fault. When In actuality, it was, An Inside Job, Set To Ramp Up Enthusiasm, for an end of 2021 summer to the start of fall/winter, sale. For desperate gamers, who felt that they missed out, last christmas holiday. Bet. Gotta have both the PS5 & the XBSX. But here's the thing. I think that both Sony' PS Divn & Microsoft's Xbox Divn both pulled a fast one. And paid Scalpers to buy all their stock up, as if it was a lot of units. Then overpriced them for resale on whatever sites. Because they didn't have their consoles or their games ready, within the heart of the CV19PDM. And their joint plan was to do as they are doing & have been doing. Rolling out minimal things slowly while acting as if, it was the Scalpers Fault. When In actuality, it was, an inside job, set to ramp up enthusiasm for and end of summer start of fall/winter sale. For desperate gamers who felt that they missed out, last christmas holiday.

Comment

I have PS5

Comment

Yes I have both PS5 and XBSX, both are amazing but popularity wise the PS5 reigns king. But don’t sleep on the Box, the have service like Netflix but for games and it’s amazing.

Comment

Working...
                              X