Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody here going to get an XBOX Series S, or X, or PS5???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm this is gonna depend do you care about sony's exclusives? Last gen they only had about 20-25 good exclusives . Me personally I don't spiderman is meh and horizon dawn is ok last of us was good but idk those aren't enough to justify the purchase of a playstation to me . Especially since I know they will be bringing those games to pc over time I can just play them later. Everything else I play is multiplatform and usually has a better experience on xbox so I will be going xbox this gen .all the issues playstation been having with ps5 and honestly I got pc and xbox and gamepass been a real killer feature that I think makes xbox a way better value I got 360 games to play immediately for just 10$ a month and microsoft owns like 23 studios now they are working on hella exclusives that they will be adding into gamepass for free .and if I decide I wanna buy any game that's featured in gamepass it comes with hella discounts. So I'm gonna go xbox . I don't only play a couple exclusives I like to play a large variety of games so I save alot of money with gamepass honestly . And since I have gamepass ultimate I can play alot ofthe same game on my phone my desktop my laptop and the console and the file saves follow me wherever I go . So yeah I'm going with xbox this gen

Comment

Originally posted by Imringzzz View Post
      Hmm this is gonna depend do you care about sony's exclusives? Last gen they only had about 20-25 good exclusives . Me personally I don't spiderman is meh and horizon dawn is ok last of us was good but idk those aren't enough to justify the purchase of a playstation to me . Especially since I know they will be bringing those games to pc over time I can just play them later. Everything else I play is multiplatform and usually has a better experience on xbox so I will be going xbox this gen .all the issues playstation been having with ps5 and honestly I got pc and xbox and gamepass been a real killer feature that I think makes xbox a way better value I got 360 games to play immediately for just 10$ a month and microsoft owns like 23 studios now they are working on hella exclusives that they will be adding into gamepass for free .and if I decide I wanna buy any game that's featured in gamepass it comes with hella discounts. So I'm gonna go xbox . I don't only play a couple exclusives I like to play a large variety of games so I save alot of money with gamepass honestly . And since I have gamepass ultimate I can play alot ofthe same game on my phone my desktop my laptop and the console and the file saves follow me wherever I go . So yeah I'm going with xbox this gen
      Hmmm... Excellent points.

Comment

Working...
      X