Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starfield Reviews Are Coming In...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starfield Reviews Are Coming In...

Has anybody heard about this game? I just found out about it yesterday. It looks like it is going to be pretty good.

Ya I'm down to get this game. This is a the same company that does Skyrim, and elder scrolls online. I enjoy both of them. Bethesda Games ROCKS.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
      Somebodysunclephil commented
      Editing a comment
      Todd be lyin too much and greedy. They need to stop using that old game engine. But people said they like it. So I guess so.

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
    Ya I'm down to get this game. This is a the same company that does Skyrim, and elder scrolls online. I enjoy both of them. Bethesda Games ROCKS.
    Yeah. It looks like it's going to be pretty good. Have you ever played Master Of Orion II, Star Control II, or Starcraft II?

Comment

My queue is full, I'm doing Diablo, Street Garbage 6, Halo infinite and I think my last things I may add because they will keep me busy for some time is Space Marines 2, the re release of Cyberpunk with everything working as they it was supposed be when the game first launch. All I know people better not say nothing to me if I am straight up asking to pay for the development version of my game because thats what Cyberpunk was, you bought the beta and they made it the full game over the years with updates. Only if we could pay for them like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
        My queue is full, I'm doing Diablo, Street Garbage 6, Halo infinite and I think my last things I may add because they will keep me busy for some time is Space Marines 2, the re release of Cyberpunk with everything working as they it was supposed be when the game first launch. All I know people better not say nothing to me if I am straight up asking to pay for the development version of my game because thats what Cyberpunk was, you bought the beta and they made it the full game over the years with updates. Only if we could pay for them like that.
        I'm playing Diablo IV and Street Fighter 6 also. I have never played Halo. Is it any good?

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
          Editing a comment
          I am playing Halo Infinite for the PVP its free and runs pretty smooth on my machine. Better than it looks in my streams anyways. They just need focus on the modes people like and keep out the hacker/cheaters, and eventually add back a lot of the old stuff from older versions and maps, it will be alright. Think I will make a customer map or two to have some where else my channel name is shown Got to try and get a it featured.

You're damn right that Halos amazing LOL. It's an amazing series and I highly recommend, playing that from start to finish from all of the trilogies. If you look on the steam store there should be a Master Chief collection. I highly recommend it for the bargain price.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
          Editing a comment
          I am playing infinite for PVP it runs pretty smooth on my machine. Better than it looks in my streams anyways. They just need focus on the modes people like and keep out the hacker/cheaters, and eventually add back a lot of the old stuff from older versions and maps, it will be alright. Think I will make a map or two to have some where else my channel name is shown

Comment

Working...
        X