Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microsoft are launching an Xbox credit card.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft are launching an Xbox credit card.

Again? hmmm they tried something similar but left off the debit credit card functionality part. I had one with my original gamertag and stuff. If they wanted to know if it worked, all they had to do is look at what L o L did with American Express I was heavy into that a few years, so I had a League AMEX every purchase gave me the fake money to spend in game. And since it was versus type game you would naturally need to constant buy something to out match the other person. If you played mostly the PVP part then you wouldn't have time to get it for free by playing lots of matches. So spending money and letting them use my spending data was okay at the time to me.

Comment

Me and Microsoft about to have some issues if they keep selling my email data, because I swear for no reason I will get a new influx of stuff. And will know for a fact I have not put my email in any new places but they will have up to date information trying to scam me with. Then them straight up releasing update on their surface duo phone 1 taking away the finger print reader. That **** is foul, when they do it, the Google OS will just make it look like you never had the feature, even though the physical thing can be right in your face.
      Last edited by Somebodysunclephil; 09-11-2023, 03:32 PM. Reason: corrected since I meant to put NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
        Me and Microsoft about to have some issues if they keep selling my email data, because I swear for no reason I will get a new influx of stuff. And will know for a fact I have not put my email in any new places but they will have up to date information trying to scam me with. Then them straight up releasing update on their surface duo phone 1 taking away the finger print reader. That **** is foul, when they do it, the Google OS will just make it look like you never had the feature, even though the physical thing can be right in your face.
        I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
        X