Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty

Newest update to Cyberpunk is coming out soon. Take a look at the trailer. Ya im so down to get this.

Will say, this guy is doing what I want to do. I shall be there. Just hope the world is not in a different type of chaos where I can't enjoy making it there. But yes I am finally going to buy it now. I purposely didn't really look at any type of story or just content that would draw me in after it was released. Because it knew that **** looked janky and was going to be fixxer upper, but I just felt that was unacceptable with type of people involved and the budget they working with. It took them a year or so later, but now we may finally get the game they showed initially. I wanted to be running on overpowered hardware when I played. I may still try to wait until after black Friday to see if I get something and then play. Unless I accidently see something that makes me just install and go.

Comment

For me, I never really had any problems with Cyberpunk 2077 on my old machine. I thought it was an amazing game. I'm definitely considering buying this game because of the actor as well. I want to see more representation Black people in video games. And this is my calling card for a purchase.

Comment

Working...
      X