Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chessnut Air- Play on the board electronically

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chessnut Air- Play on the board electronically

What is it?
    - An electronic chess board that allows you to play chess vs computer/bot on the board rather than an app or program where you just swipe or click a mouse.

What else can it do?
    - It can help you practice/train, and play chess whether you are at home, at the park, in your office, a library, a bookstore. You can play in person and save your data and analyze it later or play online on chess.com, lichess, or chessable.

What do I need?
    - Once you get the board, you need either a pc, android or apple device to use the app. Its bluetooth, but you can also use a usb-c cable(included).

Who is it for?
    - Its for anyone who wants to play chess, is interested in playing, likes to play chess, or loves to play chess. Whether have never played before and want to learn or are a grandmaster, something like this is going to get you started playing physical chess regardless if someone is able to be with you to teach you or play with you or not.

jboldeniv
    Last edited by Reeves; 4 weeks ago.

Originally posted by Reeves View Post

What is it?
    - An electronic chess board that allows you to play chess vs computer/bot on the board rather than an app or program where you just swipe or click a mouse.

What else can it do?
    - It can help you practice/train, and play chess whether you are at home, at the park, in your office, a library, a bookstore. You can play in person and save your data and analyze it later or play online on chess.com, lichess, or chessable.

What do I need?
    - Once you get the board, you need either a pc, android or apple device to use the app. Its bluetooth, but you can also use a usb-c cable(included).

Who is it for?
    - Its for anyone who wants to play chess, is interested in playing, likes to play chess, or loves to play chess. Whether have never played before and want to learn or are a grandmaster, something like this is going to get you started playing physical chess regardless if someone is able to be with you to teach you or play with you or not.

jboldeniv
    That's ill bruh.

I thought about getting me one of those electronic chess boards.

Comment

Working...
    X