Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a Sony PS5, and XBOX Series X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a Sony PS5, and XBOX Series X

I recently purchased a Sony PS5, and an XBOX Series X. I got both bundles that come with 2 games--I'm still waiting for the other game to come for the PS5--2 controllers, and controller chargers for both the PS5, and the XBOX. The games that I got are Watch Dogs: Legion, and Spider Man, Miles Morales--this game hasn't come yet, it should be here this week--for the PS5. For the XBOX Series X, I got Watch Dogs: Legion, and Assassin's Creed, Valhalla. Has anybody ever played those games? I am hoping to get ESports Boxing Club when it comes out later this year. Anybody else got an XBOX Series X, or PS5? How do you like it?

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I recently purchased a Sony PS5, and an XBOX Series X. I got both bundles that come with 2 games--I'm still waiting for the other game to come for the PS5--2 controllers, and controller chargers for both the PS5, and the XBOX. The games that I got are Watch Dogs: Legion, and Spider Man, Miles Morales--this game hasn't come yet, it should be here this week--for the PS5. For the XBOX Series X, I got Watch Dogs: Legion, and Assassin's Creed, Valhalla. Has anybody ever played those games? I am hoping to get ESports Boxing Club when it comes out later this year. Anybody else got an XBOX Series X, or PS5? How do you like it?
    I also got an XBox Series S also. I really like the XBOX. That Game Pass that they have is awesome. I haven't really played my PS5 yet.

Comment

Working...
    X