Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Street Fighter 6...Anybody interested.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Fighter 6...Anybody interested.

Anybody on here play Street Fighter besides me. I mainly play, and compete in, Street Fighter V Champion Edition. They are starting to promote Street Fighter 6. Is anybody on here interested? The trailer is below:

I haven't played SF title for real, for real since SF II Championship edition back in damn 1995 or some junk. I was specific about that too. I became an SNK fighting game fan and never really looked back to SF. This time though, I plan to check out 6.

Comment

Originally posted by FighterNine View Post
      I haven't played SF title for real, for real since SF II Championship edition back in damn 1995 or some junk. I was specific about that too. I became an SNK fighting game fan and never really looked back to SF. This time though, I plan to check out 6.
      I see. I used to play SNK games too. Which ones have you played? Have you Real Bout Fatal Fury? Garou: Mark Of The Wolves? The Last Blade I and II, Samurai Showdown IV?
      I used to play them as well as Street Fighter II. I am currently playing Street Fighter V Champion Edition now.

Comment

Working...
      X