Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capcom Fighting Collection...Anybody Heard Of This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom Fighting Collection...Anybody Heard Of This?

​Anybody familiar with Street Fighter on here? I have played all of them. But, I am not as good as I used to be in Street Fighter and other fighting games.
    Is anybody going to get this game this summer?

Click image for larger version

Name:	akuma-ragingstorm.gif
Views:	33
Size:	581.4 KB
ID:	2529

Attached Files

I have heard of it. I am considering picking it up just so maybe they might consider bringing back some of those franchises. Do you know what games are in it?

Comment

Originally posted by FighterNine View Post
      I have heard of it. I am considering picking it up just so maybe they might consider bringing back some of those franchises. Do you know what games are in it?
      Here you go. The games are listed in this link.

https://www.capcom-games.com/cfc/en-us/#titles

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Here you go. The games are listed in this link.

https://www.capcom-games.com/cfc/en-us/#titles
        I think that I might get it too when it comes out. It should be coming out in June.

Comment

Yep, I will get that Capcom pack for sure. I am interested in seeing what that Red Earth is about, and maybe a little dark stalkers.

Comment

Originally posted by FighterNine View Post
            Yep, I will get that Capcom pack for sure. I am interested in seeing what that Red Earth is about, and maybe a little dark stalkers.
            Yeah. I have Dalk Stalkers, and Vampire Savior I and II for my PC. The games are tight. However, I haven't played them in a while. I am going to get the Capcom Fighting Collection for sure. I want to be able to compete against other players. I want to compete against other players online.

Comment

Working...
            X