Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in here ever played EA UFC 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody in here ever played EA UFC 4?

Anybody in here ever played EA UFC 4? I am not really a fan of UFC in real-life. However, the game looks interesting. Anybody on here ever played it? How was it?

I have it installed on my PS5, but I just haven't started it up at all. I might get into it this year since I am returning to fighting games in general.

Comment

Originally posted by FighterNine View Post
      I have it installed on my PS5, but I just haven't started it up at all. I might get into it this year since I am returning to fighting games in general.
      I tried to play it a little bit. However, I really don't like the controls. I like using the analog sticks. I don't like pressing the buttons. Kind of like playing Fight Night Champion. I like having total control. I will try to play it a little bit more. I could change my mind about it. Right now though, I really don't like the controls.

Comment

I enjoyed it! Was able to finally play it (after having it installed on my console for while) during my last game night, and had a blast on the knockout mode. Haven't tried other modes where I was able to see how the submission/grappling works yet

Comment

Originally posted by Financial Hawks View Post
          I enjoyed it! Was able to finally play it (after having it installed on my console for while) during my last game night, and had a blast on the knockout mode. Haven't tried other modes where I was able to see how the submission/grappling works yet
          I may have to play it a little more.

Comment

Working...
          X