Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So because people was agreeing a thic Cortana would be lit, mista chief just going to let this happen...But

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So because people was agreeing a thic Cortana would be lit, mista chief just going to let this happen...But

So because people was agreeing a thic Cortana would be lit, mista chief just going to let this happen...

Real question though are there any dedicated black game developer or feature games made by black people YouTube channel?

I have sort of started on my Twitch but only have 1 so far, the other two brothers said they were not ready to put out demo yet.

I look at video game content , all aspects of it. But still in 2022 have not found a twitch or youtube black focused.

If there is one let me know, I'll submit my game for them to check out when my demo level ready.

If you have a game let me know, I would love to check it out. I don't plan to review* them per se, but what I have been doing is playing them explaining or showing what the "fun" part is or what they are going for and that's pretty much it.
    Last edited by Somebodysunclephil; 10-09-2022, 06:50 PM.

somebodysunclephil went live on Twitch. Catch up on their Tekken 7 VOD now.

Comment

Working...
    X