Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey anyone that see this drop your gamer nick/handle/tag in here. Lookin play and probably start a blog/group on PCtechFORUM.net to be able maybe schedule and play with gamers around my age and situation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey anyone that see this drop your gamer nick/handle/tag in here. Lookin play and probably start a blog/group on PCtechFORUM.net to be able maybe schedule and play with gamers around my age and situation.

Hey anyone that see this drop your gamer nick/handle/tag in here. Lookin play and probably start a blog/group on PCtechFORUM.net to be able maybe schedule and play with gamers around my age and situation.
    I'm 40.
    I'm single (not by choice, just can't get with the biggums and not rich, not capping I only have 2pk, but not a pear)
    I work and do stuff to get money.
    I work from home so already at the PC part of it too.

The age is not mandatory just would prefer no kiddies.

In gaming I am: MrGreatjob / Streaming Somebodysunclephil
    Genres I do, Coop shooters, some coop rpg action adventures, (the short ones), War strategy (last was ​the last newest Starcraft not the remake) and Supreme Commander which is a great oldie.), Fighters (Currently TeKken7) don't touch these that much, there is enough things IRL to piss me off. Lastly I do Tower Defense games not, all, just the modern ones, I am currently making one of those. Which I post the progress of that between my channels on twitch and youtube.

If enough things get here I'll get the blog group up sooner and stuff.✌ happy gaming.
    15 seconds · Clipped by mrgreatjob · Original video "Tekken and Random" by mrgreatjob

Hey Uncle Phil, do you play Street Fighter?

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	149.0 KB ID:	5080I will try to remember to pick it up if I see on sale, for less then what is now. I used to play it quite a bit about 6 - 8 years ago. I had fun because that was what I and my friends did to to kick it. Playing online and through their iterations of trying to get netcode etc.. worked out burnt me out. I am currently trying to either pay someone to put my stick together or may end up doing it on my own. If I don't find the right fit. But can't really play it that well so prefer stick when playing (do the moves) on ps4 pad, which is what I'm using right now. But if I see it on sale I will get it and jump on before my stick is ready to use.​

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
        Somebodysunclephil commented
        Editing a comment
        My problem right now is I took it part before I moved to upgrade the parts to new sanwas and semitsus I bought, but ended up moving and haven't unpacked, all the pieces.
        Last edited by Somebodysunclephil; 10-11-2022, 09:08 AM.

I think this dude is doing interviews with only black video game community folks..hmmmm

Comment

I’m a Black gamer and 2k Next Maker, I would love to do an interview or start a black space where gamers like us can express themselves

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
          Somebodysunclephil commented
          Editing a comment
          That's awesome bruh, If you don't mind what's your brand name that you use for gaming? I googled Macknificent. So don't think that's it----> About 142,000 results (0.62 seconds)

Dallas man pleads guilty to leading sex trafficking organizationhttps://www.wfaa.com › article › news › local › dallas-...
          Apr 27, 2022 — DALLAS — A Dallas man who called himself “Macknificent” pleaded guilty today to human trafficking, announced U.S. Attorney for the Northern ...

Hello guys I think it's nice idea to be playing with similar age group one on one.

Comment

Hey FFSXKT I'm glad you think that's cool, but is this FFSXKT your nick or gamertag? I know there are older gamers on here. I hope pple still not stigmatizing gaming, I mean **** we are in 2022 with ugly flying cars, robots and with easy nukes it's like give me a break. It's almost one of those things like why are other races allowed to enjoy this and do stuff with it at a old age but it's not okay for us. Like have you seen the dude who wrote/created CyberPunk that black dude I think is older then Phillip from this network and me. But yea no one has actually done that so far so I haven't made the post are whatever on PCTechforums, but I'll put something if some people do at some point.

Comment

Working...
          X