Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody here play SNK games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody here play SNK games

Is anybody here excited for King of Fighters 15

Sometimes. It depends on what platform tho. Steam or psn or xbox?

Comment

Originally posted by Lamarblue View Post
      Is anybody here excited for King of Fighters 15
      I used to play a whole lot of SNK games a few years ago. I used to play Samurai Showdown IV Amakusa's Revenge, Garou Mark Of The Wolves, Real Bout Fatal Fury, 1 and 2, and The Last Blade, 1 and 2. SNK has some awesome games. I can still play the games okay. However, I mainly play Hyper Street Fighter 2, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, and Street Fighter V Champion Edition. I haven't play KOF that much, but I like some of the games in the KOF series. King of Fighters 15 looks awesome.

Comment

• Lamarblue
        Lamarblue commented
        Editing a comment
        That's cool ,I grew up and witness the birth of the 2D fighting game genre in 91 with Street Fighter 2. I saw Mortal Kombat, SNK along with other companies making their own Street Fighter 2. Street Fighter 2 in 91 was like the FPS of the decade. I even played Fighting Street "Street Fighter" in 1989.

I do all the time. I'm just picked up The King of Fighters IVX Ultimate edition and prepping to the new game when they Give us a a release date.

Comment

Working...
      X