Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat 11 TOP 4: First Attack 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortal Kombat 11 TOP 4: First Attack 2022

Mortal Kombat 11 looks tight. I have been playing Mortal Kombat II and III on my Sega Nomad.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Mortal Kombat 11 looks tight. I have been playing Mortal Kombat II and III on my Sega Nomad.

I just purchased this game. This game looks tight.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
      Somebodysunclephil commented
      Editing a comment
      it's alright if you can play locally and have powerful rig. I would have kicked it with you a few arounds but steam just took my purchase away like I didn't buy it and p\lay it long time ago. I refuse to buy something again from the same store that's just too much and have no way to prove it other that going back to 2019 to see what I used for purchase. If you are long time user of steam, you know you don't get to review a game unless you bought it. They slipped up and left that available for me, so when or if I do pursue it will be using that as proof.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I just purchased this game. This game looks tight.
    Yeah. The game looks tight on the PC. I have a 128 gb of ram, 32-core Amd Ryzen Threadripper computer, with a Geforce 2080 ti video card. The game looks great. But, it's a huge download.

Comment

Working...
    X