Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody on here ever played Streets Of Rage for the Sega Genesis? They are talking about making a movie out of it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody on here ever played Streets Of Rage for the Sega Genesis? They are talking about making a movie out of it.

I have played that game alot in my life. The last one that I beat was Streets Of Rage 4. They are talking about making it into a movie.
    EXCLUSIVE: Lionsgate has acquired the feature adaptation of hit Sega video game Streets of Rage, which John Wick franchise creator and scribe Derek Kolstad is writing. He also is producing alongside the videogame brand’s Toru Nakahara; dj2 Entertainment’s Dmitri M. Johnson, Timothy I. Stevenson and Dan Jevons; and Escape Artists’ Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal and Tony Shaw.

They got to have all the OG characters in it at least from SOR 1 - 3. Just hope it's not cheesy

Comment

Originally posted by krypokyle View Post
      They got to have all the OG characters in it at least from SOR 1 - 3. Just hope it's not cheesy
      Yeah. I hope that they put the black guy Adam Hunter in the movie. They had one game, the first one, with Adam Hunter, and he didn't come back until Streets Of Rage 4.

Comment

All I remember is how much Blade sounded like she was having an orgasm when she got hit.

Female game characters are the gateway to hentai lol

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
          all i remember is how much blade sounded like she was having an orgasm when she got hit.

lol!

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
            All I remember is how much Blade sounded like she was having an orgasm when she got hit.

lol

Comment

Why yall saying that, I'm over trying to make that too after I find a second J I'm continuing work on this.. I'm trying to make what I'm currently calling Streets of Htown, since it done got raw out here. Once again unfortunately is project I'll probably end up needing help with. But I do plan to go back to it once I get this demo out of my tower defense game is the plan.

In this clip I'm working out the why the character will not go back to walking after I press the punch button. There is no artwork really because I already know how to do that stuff. So working on the mechanics then the systems.

Admin you definitly can delete if messing up stuff this is straight from my machine.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
                Why yall saying that, I'm over trying to make that too after I find a second J I'm continuing work on this.. I'm trying to make what I'm currently calling Streets of Htown, since it done got raw out here. Once again unfortunately is project I'll probably end up needing help with. But I do plan to go back to it once I get this demo out of my tower defense game is the plan.

In this clip I'm working out the why the character will not go back to walking after I press the punch button. There is no artwork really because I already know how to do that stuff. So working on the mechanics then the systems.

Admin you definitly can delete if messing up stuff this is straight from my machine.
                Looks interesting bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post

Bruh I know this ain't easy bc I created a game on Roblox took me so long my nephew wasn't even playing Roblox anymore lol

Comment

Lol!!

Comment

Working...
                    X