Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ever played GTA V??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody ever played GTA V??

Anybody on here ever played Grand Theft Auto V? I played, and got far in, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. That was the funnest one to me. I played the ones before it, but, I couldn't get into them. I have GTA V for the PC, but I haven't touched it yet. Has anybody on here ever played GTA V?

It's a cool game, and I have it although I can't play it because i in waiting to get my ps5.

Comment

Originally posted by Bongani0701 View Post
      It's a cool game, and I have it although I can't play it because i in waiting to get my ps5.
      Yeah. I wonder if it will be able to top GTA: San Andreas. I have it for the PC. I want to get a PS5 though.

Comment

The story for GTA V isn't as good as the one for San Andreas but the gameplay mechanics are extremely fluid and you have three different characters you can take control of.

Comment

Played GTA5 on ps4, great game, but after awhile, you start to notice the little things that GTA4 did better than the GTA5. But I understand, for technical reasons, certain sacrifices needed to be made.But, Rockstar games are just in league of their own. Read Dead and GTA.

Comment

Yeah I def. recommend playing GTA V! GTA san andreas brings back a ton of nostalgia, and I love the rpg elements of that game. For GTA V, the rpg elements aren't as fun to me personally, but the action, graphics, and unique way of having 3 characters + your online character is definitely. I spent a lot of hours back in college on it hahaa

Comment

I been playing since 2015. I have it on xbox series x (main), ps5 and pc.

Comment

Originally posted by NotoriousTRBK View Post
                I been playing since 2015. I have it on xbox series x (main), ps5 and pc.
                I'm just now starting to play it. I bought it for the PC. Which one do you like better? GTA: San Andreas, or GTA 5?

Comment

Working...
                X