Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google Doodle celebrates AA gaming pioneer Jerry Lawson.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Doodle celebrates AA gaming pioneer Jerry Lawson.

But people always say that Black Men never did anything. SMH. Black men have contributed so much to this country that it is ridiculous.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    But people always say that Black Men never did anything. SMH. Black men have contributed so much to this country that it is ridiculous.

I literally just posted the comment with his info on my fb " Awesome, but in the end it just seems once again got USED for the talent, everyone else benefitted."

He and this dude inspires me to keep going at a old age, even though they seemed to have accomplished way more at the same age---> Mike Pondsmith is the creator of Cyberpunk and the co-founder of R. Talsorian Games, the family-run studio responsible for publishing the tabletop RPG. To Pondsmith, Cyberpunk isn't just a series of editions that lead from the original released in 1988 to the nineties' Cyberpunk 2020 and Red in 2019.

Some bull**** how because that crappy as game came out when you google who created Cyberpunk a ****in russian,polish dude comes up and not Mike. He is in the also searched for section. This was done on purpose not a accident.​​

Comment

I still want to do this part --> family-run studio / May be what I end on in small building where I live and work, but will actually be my business location. I have been looking to do this a couple years ago like how the asian people used to do. Would be store front, they would live either in the back or second floor if it had one.

Comment

Working...
      X