Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does exercise REALLY sharpen the mind? Experiment challenges competitive gamers to adopt fitness regime for four months (with remarkable results!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does exercise REALLY sharpen the mind? Experiment challenges competitive gamers to adopt fitness regime for four months (with remarkable results!)

In my personal experience, when I exercised, my mind did indeed become sharper.

The Prime Video documentary, Mind Games: The Experiment, invited gamers from across the world to work physical routine into their training regimes for four months.

Yes that is definetilty part of the group of things to have you at peek self. off the cuff {exercise, food, (your mental* food of choice this differs from invidual to individual since our chemical makeup is different.), income, correct partner, who would adjust or add this group of things.}

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
      In my personal experience, when I exercised, my mind did indeed become sharper.
      This is even more reason to stay active. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X