Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will defeat my stomach...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will defeat my stomach...

Got me a beginner Garmin Venue Sq watch Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	32
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	15008​to help with my fitna goal. They have definitely improved to track or reflect more accurate how I may be feeling or have felt. Specially the body battery stat and sleep quality tracking. Haven't use the oxygen reader yet to see how accurate it is.
    For my birthday will see if I can commit going to a my local gym atleast for treadmill. Cardio is the only thing is hard for me to motivate myself to do at home. I like to move/translate to a different location or feel like I am. I think if I can't commit going to the gym then I will bring them to me or atleast get a good treadmill.

What do you think about the course of action..?

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
    Got me a beginner Garmin Venue Sq watch Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	32
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	15008​to help with my fitna goal. They have definitely improved to track or reflect more accurate how I may be feeling or have felt. Specially the body battery stat and sleep quality tracking. Haven't use the oxygen reader yet to see how accurate it is.
    For my birthday will see if I can commit going to a my local gym atleast for treadmill. Cardio is the only thing is hard for me to motivate myself to do at home. I like to move/translate to a different location or feel like I am. I think if I can't commit going to the gym then I will bring them to me or atleast get a good treadmill.

What do you think about the course of action..?

Did you commit?

Exercise works with it. Works without it but it helps to see your data and keep track of what you've done.

As far as buying a treadmill, check Craig's and FB marketplace. I routinely pick up free ones and have bought dozens for $25, $50 just because someone has wanted them gone and didn't want to haul it. I've never ever picked up a bad one. 95% of them have just sat in basements and garages after being used once or twice.

​​​

Comment

To get rid of your gut you have to change your eating habits

​​​​​​And if you don't like cardio just do more reos and less weights

Comment

Working...
      X