Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleep quality is more important than how long you sleep: study.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep quality is more important than how long you sleep: study.

This information is pretty useful.
    A new study published in the academic journal Sleep suggests that a good night’s sleep is more important than the duration of sleep. 

I think my question is related to this, Should I go all out and have my neighbor/brother have to move? I live in a compartment, I didn't realize until after being there a month or so they were poor inside construction when it came to sound. This brother is a bass head (the car and home) weekends I don't care, even though I am off one of the days and sometimes want to sleep. But just the random times and sometimes late at night during the week, come on. I have visited the brother once and let him know in it's way loud, I even asked does hear my stuff, in order to check if maybe his loudness was in response, he said no. He say he understood and I said let me know if you here my stuff, I do surround too, but don't go crazy with my bass module. So I even suggested so he probably would have to adjust much is if he could just move that away from my wall. I say all this to say it still continues just less often. I go with the route of having him move out, because I don't want to spend more money right now and I have noticed most of his interactions end up with sticks either being drawn threatened and that's only going to derail me not him. Just my question / thought

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      I think my question is related to this, Should I go all out and have my neighbor/brother have to move? I live in a compartment, I didn't realize until after being there a month or so they were poor inside construction when it came to sound. This brother is a bass head (the car and home) weekends I don't care, even though I am off one of the days and sometimes want to sleep. But just the random times and sometimes late at night during the week, come on. I have visited the brother once and let him know in it's way loud, I even asked does hear my stuff, in order to check if maybe his loudness was in response, he said no. He say he understood and I said let me know if you here my stuff, I do surround too, but don't go crazy with my bass module. So I even suggested so he probably would have to adjust much is if he could just move that away from my wall. I say all this to say it still continues just less often. I go with the route of having him move out, because I don't want to spend more money right now and I have noticed most of his interactions end up with sticks either being drawn threatened and that's only going to derail me not him. Just my question / thought
      If it's really bothering you, then yeah. You might have to ask him to move.

Comment

Working...
      X