Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cancer vaccine could be ready in MONTHS: Drug giant Merck teams with Moderna to develop shot for melanoma that uses patients' own TUMORS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer vaccine could be ready in MONTHS: Drug giant Merck teams with Moderna to develop shot for melanoma that uses patients' own TUMORS.

This is good news. A cancer vaccine would help many people.

The new shot - designed by Boston biotech Moderna for people with high-risk melanoma - is in the second of three trials and a verdict on whether it works or not is expected within months.

It's about time, I have lost my ex and close friend because they were poor and couldn't afford to not just get what I call the experimental level of treatment, where it might or might not work. Then they say oh it's too late, we should focus comfort care not life prolonging. This was at MD Anderson.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
      Somebodysunclephil commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wait it might not solve that poor no access part.

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
    It's about time, I have lost my ex and close friend because they were poor and couldn't afford to not just get what I call the experimental level of treatment, where it might or might not work. Then they say oh it's too late, we should focus comfort care not life prolonging. This was at MD Anderson.
    I'm sorry to hear that bruh. My condolences to you.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
      Somebodysunclephil commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, definitely is why I tell people stay away from Baytown, Pasadena, both of them were took down by Lymphoma.

Hello friends I just saw this thread and I am just happy for the people that cancer can also be treated like other diseases. For more health benefits I prefer farm products as most useful nowadays organically.

Comment

Melanoma doesn't really affect Black people like it does white people.

I wouldn't get my hope up yet

Comment

Working...
      X