Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In this video he end's up talking about grains. I think I will do the little test after tonight, because dehydrated bananas will be done in a couple more hours. I must have them in some almond cheerios.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In this video he end's up talking about grains. I think I will do the little test after tonight, because dehydrated bananas will be done in a couple more hours. I must have them in some almond cheerios.

In this video he end's up talking about grains. I think I will do the little test after tonight, because dehydrated bananas will be done in a couple more hours. I must have them in some almond cheerios.

I think I asked this before some where, anyone know of a similar guy, but black version? Other than kind of RIP Dr. Sebi, I don't know of any. Haven't been able to bkup lately but I want to, I feel his info/vids will be taken down eventually, or somehow will be harder to access, specially since I noticed he has created a APP. Feels his info is great supplement to start a cross exanimation of the information/analysis of you, your actual doctor may have provided if your suspicious and don't have humans readily available like to ask or talk about it.

Is he wrong?
Working...
X