Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This diet works and will obviously will keep you alive longer, but is expensive and has gotten almost unreachable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This diet works and will obviously will keep you alive longer, but is expensive and has gotten almost unreachable.

This diet works and will obviously will keep you alive longer, but is expensive and has gotten almost unreachable.

With or before my meal, I do apple cider vinegar a cup every other day, a couple of cups of that filtered aleo vera liquid, try to eat fish 3 of the days in the week, bags on bags broccoli actually sick of that need to find something else I like. Jarred cucumbers is the only fermented vegetable I eat right now. I cant stand sauerkraut even though I like cooked cabbage. Then finally this--> Green Devotion, Organic, 100% Cold-Pressed Vegetable & Fruit Juice Blend, Excellent Source of Potassium, 15.2 fl oz, want to eventually get off of that last one and get the machine to process some cold press vegetables myself plus that stuff can sometime range from $7- $9 a bottle depending on how they feel.

If you have done the keto or been doin keto diet what do you think of it?

I technically have been doing a "dirty version" eating the same foods recommended but have to use processed foods/ingredients since cheaper.

Working...
X