Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lion's Mane Mushrooms Grow Brain Cells Bigger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lion's Mane Mushrooms Grow Brain Cells Bigger.

I thought this would be useful.

Goldenteacher's penis envy does too. when available,

Comment

I read it caused erectile dysfunction. I'm gonna pass

Comment

I hear you bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
          I read it caused erectile dysfunction. I'm gonna pass
          The ones I mentioned don't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post

The ones I mentioned don't do that.
            Im good on psychedelics lol
            cannabis is more than enough

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Im good on psychedelics lol
              cannabis is more than enough
              For the most part, but that adding additional connects in the brain does do something positive, I can testify to that. Mushroom just like weed is not a one shoe fits all. That's why weed at least should be available everywhere medical wise legally. Because what I have witness often in people that do need some type of mental help/therapy whatever just need the right prescription/dosage/strain same with the mushroom as like with food I believe. Thus once again say, like folk in the hood or held back due to access. Stuff that flood the hood I think/feel is on purpose is indica, an not just due to genetic availability etc.. alright tinfoil hat off.
              Last edited by Somebodysunclephil; 11-03-2022, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post

For the most part, but that adding additional connects in the brain does do something positive, I can testify to that. Mushroom just like weed is not a one shoe fits all. That's why weed at least should be available everywhere medical wise legally. Because what I have witness often in people that do need some type of mental help/therapy whatever just need the right prescription/dosage/strain same with the mushroom as like with food I believe. Thus once again say, like folk in the hood or held back due to access. Stuff that flood the hood I think/feel is on purpose is indica, an not just due to genetic availability etc.. alright tinfoil hat off.
                I live in a state that has legalized recreational marijuana and the quality is like the kind I got in LA. It's mostly hybrid and already packaged. That's why it needs to be regulated bc it ensures purity of the product

Comment

Working...
                X