Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any recommendations on near instant things to super charge my energy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any recommendations on near instant things to super charge my energy?

I ask this question because my black PCP was super busy and already asked him or rather his assistance to look into a multiple things, but to me seemed like stretching himself thin, so was going to hit him with that when I go back. Apparently my only defect right now is to lower whatever is raising cholesterol level (which that may be just because I often don't feel like preparing/cooking so eat a lot of frozen stuffs sometimes) But any suggests are appreciated. Trying to supercharge myself so I can do better streams, hit this second j/money stream and not feel like a zombie, so can exercise for health and go fishin* at 180lbs (204 now).

Snapshot of current stimulants I use: Kevin S. killer 5hr Extra/ during work after work or close to end is 1 can of Celsius this is drunk during or before a lot of physical activities (during my exercising/jogging, walking, weight lift etc.), Eating habits I try to keep as OMAD since when I do eat they are large meals.

Those stimulants only help for what I am doing now, but have been looking for something to take it to that next level.
    Current keylogged AI advertisments from Google has been suggesting, one of those totesterone injections/supplements / Doc said my thyroid numbers looked good.
    I can not do a completely clean diet/ food in take at this time. Just simply can't afford it, so I understand atleast for now will have to do supplements until I can get stuff this more percentage of being whole food and not diluted with just elements of something.

Slightly off subject, but am I wrong? --->
    This my brown* uber/lyft driver from the doctor's office.

Phil Dav
    Is it weird that my uber driver said he doesn't know english in his mercedes but the entire trip is nothing but 2pac and Biggie blaring, it was some cold remixes I've never heard before, but you understand. "fIRST OFF FK YA ***** IN THE CLICK U CLAIM and any lyric that Biggie said that was evil." But proper speaking english from black man you don't understand english. I CARE VERY LITTLE HOW THIS STATEMENT COMES OFF. BUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE THAT WAY STOP COMING HERE. I wish the "door" could be closed.​

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      I ask this question because my black PCP was super busy and already asked him or rather his assistance to look into a multiple things, but to me seemed like stretching himself thin, so was going to hit him with that when I go back. Apparently my only defect right now is to lower whatever is raising cholesterol level (which that may be just because I often don't feel like preparing/cooking so eat a lot of frozen stuffs sometimes) But any suggests are appreciated. Trying to supercharge myself so I can do better streams, hit this second j/money stream and not feel like a zombie, so can exercise for health and go fishin* at 180lbs (204 now).

Snapshot of current stimulants I use: Kevin S. killer 5hr Extra/ during work after work or close to end is 1 can of Celsius this is drunk during or before a lot of physical activities (during my exercising/jogging, walking, weight lift etc.), Eating habits I try to keep as OMAD since when I do eat they are large meals.

Those stimulants only help for what I am doing now, but have been looking for something to take it to that next level.
      Current keylogged AI advertisments from Google has been suggesting, one of those totesterone injections/supplements / Doc said my thyroid numbers looked good.
      I can not do a completely clean diet/ food in take at this time. Just simply can't afford it, so I understand atleast for now will have to do supplements until I can get stuff this more percentage of being whole food and not diluted with just elements of something.
      I'm not really an expert on this, but you might wanna eat alot of fruits and vegetables. Also, maybe eat some oatmeal, or oat bran.

One important way to lower your cholesterol is through diet. Learn which foods to avoid, which ones you should limit, and what you can eat instead.

Comment

Slightly off subject, but am I wrong? --->
        This my brown* uber/lyft driver from the doctor's office.

Phil Dav
        Is it weird that my uber driver said he doesn't know english in his mercedes but the entire trip is nothing but 2pac and Biggie blaring, it was some cold remixes I've never heard before, but you understand. "fIRST OFF FK YA ***** IN THE CLICK U CLAIM and any lyric that Biggie said that was evil." But proper speaking english from black man you don't understand english. I CARE VERY LITTLE HOW THIS STATEMENT COMES OFF. BUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE THAT WAY STOP COMING HERE. I wish the "door" could be closed.​
        Nope, you wasn't wrong at all. He probably can't even understand the words that they're saying.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Nope, you wasn't wrong at all. He probably can't even understand the words that they're saying.
          No that's the thing he did, he was jamming out, mouthing the words and everything, because after he said that I was just looking at him, like oh okay., but they strongly fit the exact person that is talked about, doing the whole thing to be black, from the jewelry to the, yo what up, then all asked after listening to the 2pac remixes for a bit, I ask if he is listening to the radio or was it a mp3? That boy turned looked at me for a sec, uuh I don't understand english, I don't speak. Then went back to mouthing what they were saying. I guess I could have pushed further to confirm if he really didn't understand, but it just seemed like he did and unfortunately I have experienced quite a few foreigners still doing that 2020s.

Comment

No that's the thing he did, he was jamming out, mouthing the words and everything, because after he said that I was just looking at him, like oh okay., but they strongly fit the exact person that is talked about, doing the whole thing to be black, from the jewelry to the, yo what up, then all asked after listening to the 2pac remixes for a bit, I ask if he is listening to the radio or was it a mp3? That boy turned looked at me for a sec, uuh I don't understand english, I don't speak. Then went back to mouthing what they were saying. I guess I could have pushed further to confirm if he really didn't understand, but it just seemed like he did and unfortunately I have experienced quite a few foreigners still doing that 2020s.
            I see.

Comment

I use chlorophyll and zinc droplets in my morning fruit juice for immune support and as a energy drink.

For working out I take nitric oxide as a pre-work and protein shake for after. The nitric oxide opens blood vessels and helps with sexual performance

Comment

Thanks you all for your suggestions, I will have to look in to that "chlorophyll and zinc droplets in my morning fruit juice for immune support and as energy drink" because that may come out to be cheaper and do more then what I think this drink I buy for atleast 1 a day because they are expensive to me at $6- $4.99 if they feeling nice
                and ask the doctor if he can tell me how he thinks the nitric oxide will affect me or like for me what I should watch for when taking it.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	22
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	6519

Comment

Working...
                X