Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Currently fighting off man titties and muffin top, Doc say I tore my shoulder rotator cuff, I think I did this by doin pushups I always do inner to wide....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently fighting off man titties and muffin top, Doc say I tore my shoulder rotator cuff, I think I did this by doin pushups I always do inner to wide....

Currently fighting off man titties and muffin top, Doc say I tore my shoulder rotator cuff, I think I did this by doin pushups I always do inner to wide, also backwards dips I think?.... Haven't been really able to do them in a month in a half so just been focusing walk/jog when I can and light kettlebell, only putting stress on forearms a little. Any suggests for now to continue to fight manatees? To me seemed liked the sort of wide pushup, certain upper exercises with kettlebell are affective and pulling the muscles tighter and sort bulk up the top part of your peck/clavicle area I think.. Anyways any suggestions appreciated. Going in a week or so to xray. But whatever that test is where they ask you to stick your arm out and stick your thumb out, like hitchhike then turn your hand upset down. You should be able to hold your arm up if someone try's to push it down with a finger or two. Interesting test, but very effective at diagnosing.

During the beginning of pandemic time and still now today (unless I come up on that Tonal wall thing) my most favorite tool for exercising turned out to be this chair I have, I took off the feet and it was just great for all type of calisthenics, etc.. not to mention for movie watching/gaming.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	822.0 KB ID:	7166​Slightly laying across one of the arms cracks my back/release tension, between the shoulder blades,etc..
    Last edited by Somebodysunclephil; 11-13-2022, 08:55 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	40
Size:	879.7 KB
ID:	7168 Don't search them their cookies are aggressive will probably get advertisements for 2​ months.

Comment

Exercise bands are cheap and great alternative to weights.

YouTube is full of people on a weight loss journey. They inspire me to stay fit. A lot use motivation to keep themselves going

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
        Exercise bands are cheap and great alternative to weights.

YouTube is full of people on a weight loss journey. They inspire me to stay fit. A lot use motivation to keep themselves going
        I haven't found anyone personally I know that have used those band things, because they seem like they would feel good to use for weight training, but do not want to risk eye injury, that's part of my money making. So been waiting until I find someone I can try to confirm the experience before gambling on them. I have the motivation as long as I have the energy. I did used to follow Bullyjuice , I also use the method "Because I motherfkn said so", Kali muscle because he was funny and Athlean X. the Bullyjuice and Athlean x push up work out is probably what got me with the rotator culf injury. I mainly only doing it because I have skinny arms that are the last thing to get big when exercising it seems my PCP said I'm in good shape, but don't have second job energy and skinny arms is my problem.

Comment

Yeah that's probably best.

I've never wore anything more than 32. I've always try to be active.

Comment

Working...
          X