Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It looks like, throughout history, black men were some of the most egalitarian men around.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like, throughout history, black men were some of the most egalitarian men around.

According to this YouTube video, black men were some of the most egalitarian men when it came to their women. Sometimes, I wonder if that's why black men got conquered. Maybe black men weren't savage enough. The other men operated under strict patriarchal structures. White and other men were not egalitarian at all back then when it came to gender roles. Yet, to hear women tell it, black men are some of the worst men around. I guess many women would like it if black men treated them like Arab men treat their women in the Middle East.

This argument doesn't hold water bc there's plenty of African countries that fought off colonialism.

Zimbabwe was punished for it with sanctions. Haiti had to pay reparations to France. Its not like they didn't try to fight back

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
      Somebodysunclephil commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like again, everybody wasn't working together.

Somebodysunclephil When it comes to Haiti, your right. They allowed the mullatos to lead the country even though they still had allegiance to their French fathers

But in Zimbabwe, they kicked out the colonizers and the world punished them for it. Which is why they can't grow economically

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      This argument doesn't hold water bc there's plenty of African countries that fought off colonialism.

Zimbabwe was punished for it with sanctions. Haiti had to pay reparations to France. Its not like they didn't try to fight back
      I see.

Comment

Working...
      X