Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leopold II of Belgium.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leopold II of Belgium.

Lets talk about Leopold II of Belgium and what he did. Leopold II was a monster.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	54
Size:	748.4 KB
ID:	8373

It's just awful how they were treated.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      It's just awful how they were treated.
      Exactly. It seems like white people acted like savages back then. Sometimes, I am still confused at how they were able to oppress people in their own countries. I guess numbers don't matter. I guess it can attributed to the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Exactly. It seems like white people acted like savages back then. Sometimes, I am still confused at how they were able to oppress people in their own countries. I guess numbers don't matter. I guess it can attributed to the gun.
        Their need to control the narrative of history is just as dangerous.

Comment

Their need to control the narrative of history is just as dangerous.
          It sure is. To this day, they won't admit that the Egyptians were black. They wouldn't admit that Hannibal Barca was black either. Nor, the Moors. They have no problem showing everybody else's history accurately. However, when it comes to blacks, they make everything white. They don't do this to any other group of people.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

It sure is. To this day, they won't admit that the Egyptians were black. They wouldn't admit that Hannibal Barca was black either. Nor, the Moors. They have no problem showing everybody else's history accurately. However, when it comes to blacks, they make everything white. They don't do this to any other group of people.
            Just here in America how they are trying erase slavery from the history books and Black towns from the maps.

We need to preserve our history in America do our ancestors won't be forgotten

Comment

Just here in America how they are trying erase slavery from the history books and Black towns from the maps.

We need to preserve our history in America do our ancestors won't be forgotten
              Exactly bruh. We are the only ones that other groups do that to. The Arabs are trying to claim that Egypt was always Arab. The drawings on the wall, which clearly depict black people, don't matter.

Comment

Working...
              X